Hello Citizens. I will start by stating my name. My name is PublicArsenal, and I am running for the position of Redwood Mayor. I am not that known in the state, but I hope to change that. My experience is as follows: Attourney General (U.S. Department of Justice), Deputy Press Secretary (U.S. Department of Defense), and a position I’m currently working in; Public Employee (Firestone Department of Public Works). It’s is a challenging debate, not going to lie about that. But I have confidence I can succeed. First some of my plans if I am elected are to;
- Clean up the city’s infrastructure with cleaner and renewable resources.
- Implement a neighborhood watch program to combat against the massive amounts of shooters in the area on a dailt basis.
- Start programs to help people become familiar with gun usage and the harm they can cause.
- Improving the safety and road laws not just in Redwood, but hopefully every other city in the state.
- Opening up new jobs to qualified individuals based on experience and positions they speak of.
- Making sure the voices of citizens and tourists are heard about what needs changed.
- Create a updated and working trello.