Atophos for House of Representatives

Atophos for House of Representatives

Hello, my name is Atophos. I am previously a Senator and Representative in Nightgaladeld’s United States of America, pushing fourth the President’s nominations for the Executive Branch as well as proposing effective legislation shaping the way of the United States. I am seeking a third term as a Representative in Firestone and with your help we can make that happen!

As being apart of both sides of Congress, I have introduced Joint Resolutions, Concurrent Resolutions, and plain old bills. My most known bill was to amend the hiring procedures of Executive Branch agencies and give Americans a fair shot at employment. that was House Resolution 68 in Nightgaladeld’s United States.

As a former Senator and Representative, it was my obligation to provide the American people with assurance and progress, some of my most valuable and well known traits I have includes;

• Honesty and Trustworthiness
  • Activity
  • Responsibility
  • Maturity
  • Exceptional Leadership Skills
  • Highly Resourceful
  • Extensive History in Management Positions

I have also served as advisors to Congressmen from both sides of Congress, giving opinions on legislation regarding the military, the government, nominations, recommendations, and many more. With your signature, we can make sure that Firestone’s Legislative Branch will succeed and I assure you with my and my hopefully soon-to-be colleagues, we will make that happen.

Vote for a better Firestone, vote for the future, vote for change! Sign Atophos!

1 Like

YES TOPHY

SUPPORT

1 Like

Support

generally if uni supports someone that is a very bad sign

however im inclined to not hate you and you seem halfway decent so support

Support.

personal attacks, atophos don’t support this dude for senate reelections

jk ily hec no homo

support

Fully support, Trooper smashcans.
Firestone State Patrol

support

Supported.

Signed,
SCC dauntfulness

SUPPORT

Support

Support :+1:

Support, New Yorkers Unite!!

Support.

Support all the way. Win this election bud.

support

chief idiot
scriblelz

whats your opinion on what max jail time should be???

His response.

1 Like

support

1 Like