An Amendment to C.I.IV

An Amendment to C.I.IV

An Amendment to C.I.IV

BE IT ENACTED BY THE STATE OF FIRESTONE CONGRESS HERE ASSEMBLED THAT:

SECTION 1: Article I Section IV of the Firestone Constitution shall be amended.

SECTION 2: Article I Section IV of the Firestone constitution shall be amended to state; A session of either chamber of Congress may only occur with 1⁄2 of that chamber online on
ROBLOX and 2⁄3 of the online members be present. However, the presiding officer of a session will not under any circumstances be considered apart of quorum and the online requirements. It shall be that a simple-majority is more than half (1⁄2) of a chamber of Congress members present for voting, whereas a supermajority shall be two-thirds (2⁄3) or more of a chamber of Congress members present for voting; in both cases, those that are not present for voting shall not count towards the threshold required for a particular proposal to pass. An aye or aea vote shall be regarded as voting in favor of a proposal or motion, in favor of its passage; whereas a Nay vote shall be regarded as voting against a proposal or motion, being in favor of it not passing. An Abstain shall not be in favor nor against or otherwise shall be neutral, however shall still be recognized as a vote. Should the calculation for quorum or Congress member votes becomes a decimal, it shall be rounded to the nearest number. Members within the House of Representatives or the Senate may put forth resolutions to determine a set of voting rules/procedures for their respective chamber.

SECTION 3: Upon passage, this legislation shall go into effect immediately.

Respectfully submitted to the Congress of the State of Firestone,

Chief Sponsor(s):

Senator 851raymond

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.